Below, you’ll see 14 examples of what you can only find in Japan. It may want you to go visit Japan when you see what they have.
1) Giant robots. As in GIANT.
2) Anime fans take it to the next step and design their cars with anime stickers and anything that relates to that anime.
Source: Kiyoshi Ota / Getty Images
3) Uniquely shaped watermelons.
Source: Toru YAMANAKA / AFP / Getty Images
4) Little capsule hotel rooms that only offer a place to sleep in, nothing more.
Koichi Kamoshida / Getty Images
5) Cute grandparents wearing cute clothes.
Source: Flickr: hanenosuke
6) Ramen that has anime as the cover.
Source: Flickr: rhosoi
7) Fancy dinners.
8) Girls wearing adorable maid costumes.
Source: TORU YAMANAKA / AFP / Getty Images
9) Truck lovers that take their trucks very seriously. The process of blinging out the trucks is called dekotora which is short for decoration truck.
10. Vending machines that sell everything.
Source: KAZUHIRO NOGI / AFP / Getty Images
11) Statues even get their own raincoats.
Source: Flickr: eerkmans
12) For those that don’t own cats but would like to snuggle one, you can visit a cat cafe.
Source: Junko Kimura / Getty Images
13) A popular drink that’s basically a clear Gatorade.
Source: Flickr: bobowen
14) People who dresses up as characters such as this guy.