I understand how people get those moments where they’re starving so much that they could eat anything they lay their hands on, but… never in my whole life have I seen huge servings of food that well… look a lot like these. Some people eat huge servings of food for special occasions while others can eat this much food even when they’re not celebrating any special occasion. But really? Can you really finish all of that? Have you ever heard the saying, “Sharing is caring!” Please share!
1) And so… the not so Hunger Games begin…
2) Mmmm… more rice!
3) Is this some sort of contest that they have going on?
4) If you don’t have a plate laying around to put your food in, grab something close to you… in his case, it happens to be a bucket.
5) Even foreigners like to eat huge servings.
6) Hmmm… pizza taco? I’m in!
7) Oh my god… should’ve taken those sticks out…
8) Takes more than 4 people to cook this monster.
9) Food for the whole town!
10) Little burger Vs. Huge burger.
11) Was the helmet necessary? 😛
13) Hiding behind the tower of food I see 😛
14) Looks delicious!
15) Another SUPER bowl
16) Will that bottle of Pepsi be enough? And you might need a bigger fork, btw.
17) Can I have all of that? Thanks.
18) Don’t forget about pets!